More videos headed your way!

I appreciate the feedback I have been getting from everyone on my Youtube channel and I have been making videos based on my viewer's comments and requests. I really like how Blip.TV showcases amateur film makers, so I decided to start a channel there. I have not had much time to keep this blog updated with videos but you can see new updates being released each day on Youtube and Blip.TV.

youtube.com/user/LinuxSpatry

blip.tv/linuxspatry


If you have any questions or comments or requests, feel free to contact me through Youtube, Facebook, Twitter or Blip.TV
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang More videos headed your way! di blog Tutorial Opensource and Linux jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini di web browser anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :