Linux: KODAK ESP C310 Workaround

The KODAK ESP C310 is a really nice printer that is known for being cost effective in terms of ink replacement. It is a great photo printer and can print from your wireless network. Unfortunately KODAK does not provide drivers for Linux.... SHAME ON YOU, KODAK! This Is a workaround... I say BOYCOTT KODAK until they release Linux drivers for their products!

*Correction: I was using Windows 7 when I initially purchased this printer. I had Windows 8 on my mind during filming as I was creating a review that same day.


Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang Linux: KODAK ESP C310 Workaround di blog Tutorial Opensource and Linux jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini di web browser anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :